Offres d'emploi actuelles
WHY WORK FOR SHARED INTEREST?
We believe that people are our most valuable asset. We are focussed on staff development; it is important to us to nurture expertise, talent and passion within the staff team.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We are looking for people who share our commitment to fair and just trade; people who can help us to achieve our vision and mission.
WORK LIFE BALANCE
The work life balance of staff is of upmost importance to us. We operate a flexi time policy which aims to provide employees the flexibility to effectively manage their work and personal commitments. We also offer benefits packages such as a Life Assurance scheme and an attractive 9% pension contribution, which is applied regardless of staff contributions.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY
We believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. We are committed to the development of policies and procedures to promote equal opportunities in employment, personnel practices and any services for which we are responsible.
Event Assistant - Greenbelt (Volunteer)
Please note this is a voluntary role.
We are looking for volunteers to help man our stall at Greenbelt festival in Northamptonshire from 26th - 29th August. Supporting our Member Engagement Team, Event Assistants will:
- Raise awareness of Shared Interest by talking to attendees of Greenbelt from our stall in the Takeaway area
- Answer general enquiries from attendees and visitors to the stall
This role is a one-off opportunity to support our presence at Greenbelt (https://www.greenbelt.org.uk/ ). You will be responsible for ensuring visitors to our stall are engaged and learn about Shared Interest. You will be working with a small number of other volunteers and will be supported with resources and materials to give away.
We are looking for volunteers who can commit between two and six hours during the festival. The role will be active from 26th - 29th August 2022.
You will have the opportunity to utilise and develop your communication skills and you will help us raise our profile and investment so we can enable even more disadvantaged communities to trade their way out of poverty.
We will provide a short online training session and briefing prior to the event.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are pro-active and self-motivated
- Can inspire others and have good people skills
- Have empathy with the aims and objectives of Shared Interest
- Use email and are computer literate (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Are attending Greenbelt and are willing to contribute between two and six hours of your time over the festival
We will support you with the following:
- Induction training (online)
- Ongoing support with a staff contact
- Resources to support you in your role
- Basic reference (if requested)
- Reasonable expenses (as discussed and agreed in advance of the event)
If you are interested, please contact us at: email@example.com