Offres d'emploi actuelles
We are pleased to be working with Nigel Wright to recruit a Data Analyst to join our team in Newcastle. This is an exciting opportunity to use your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people across the world.
- Produce key data reports for the organisation.
- Perform Data Quality Reviews - manipulating and cleaning large data tables to ensure that data meets standards and objectives.
- Data extraction and data analysis reporting using Excel and SQL queries and other related software such as SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Reviews of the existing lending portfolio and producing analytical reports to support lending decision-making.
- Carrying out audits of information and database records.
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency and set up and maintain automation of data processes
- Produce automatic reports in SSRS and PowerBI.
- At least 12 months experience of data driven reporting.
- Detail conscious.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent SQL, Excel, and Power BI skills, knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques.
- The ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualisations.
- Experience of working with, and building relationships with, others who are based remotely - good at building & managing relationships via telephone, video calls and email.
If you are interested, please contact Nigel Wright
WHY WORK FOR SHARED INTEREST?
We believe that people are our most valuable asset. We are focussed on staff development; it is important to us to nurture expertise, talent and passion within the staff team.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We are looking for people who share our commitment to fair and just trade; people who can help us to achieve our vision and mission.
WORK LIFE BALANCE
The work life balance of staff is of upmost importance to us. We operate a hybrid policy which aims to provide employees the flexibility to effectively manage their work and personal commitments. We also offer benefits packages such as a Life Assurance scheme and an attractive 9% pension contribution, which is applied regardless of staff contributions.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY
We believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. We are committed to the development of policies and procedures to promote equal opportunities in employment, personnel practices and any services for which we are responsible.