Welcome to our Press Area.
Our aim is to alleviate poverty by enabling people in remote and
disadvantaged communities, to trade and earn a living.
We do this by pooling the investments of our 11,000 members and
lend these funds to farmers and handcraft producers, who
buy seeds, fertilisers and raw materials. Once they
sell their crops or crafts, they pay back the loan, and we lend
this money again.
In this section you will find:
- Our latest press releases
- How to request images
- Case studies of our customers
- An overview of what we do
- The history of the organisation
- Links to our publications
- Some key facts and figures
- How to contact us